Summer holidays in the Dolomites:
Free rein in the Schlern-Rosengarten nature park
The Schlern massif, Seiser Alm, dark coniferous forests, clear mountain lakes and idyllic valleys, the overwhelming view of the Rosengarten – where so many natural wonders can be found in one place. As an active holiday maker you have freedom of choice! Spend your summer holiday at the Schlern-Rosengarten Nature Park in the Dolomites.
- Alpine school at the hotel
- Guided alpine hike three times a week depending on the season
- Hiking tips and recommendations from the hiking guide
- Free loan of hiking poles and hiking maps
- Hiking information centre with free map and book loan
- Sunday evening presentation of the hiking program by the Alpine school
- Alpine information provided by hiking guide Paul or mountain guide Thomas
- Via ferrata, climbing routes (subject to charge) with Thomas Zelger
- Golf course Karersee (14 km) golf course Seiseralm (14 km)
- Horse riding
Here you can freely realise your potential
Around the Seiser Alm there are 450 km of hiking trails, panoramic tours, alpine pasture crossings, huts, summit ascents – in other words, everything your heart desires. You can also spend an action packed summer holiday in the Dolomites on a mountain bike. Some of our trails are leisurely pleasure routes for families – other trails have much more and take you to breath-taking high-altitude regions. By the way, do you climb? Then Schlern is the ideal place for you with rock faces that are a dream for every ambitious climber.
On land, water and in the air
You can explore the region around Tiers on the back of the Haflinger, refresh yourself in the Völser Weiher, play a few rounds on South Tyrol’s oldest golf course, fly over our beautiful countryside when paragliding, take part in running events – or simply take it easy, relaxing in our wellness retreat, while savouring a glass of the good life? During a holiday with us in the Dolomites, the possibilities are endless. And who knows, maybe you’ll make new friends with new activities during the holidays that yesterday, you could only have dreamt of?